Breen’s Driving School has nearly 20 years driver training experience and vast amount of certificates and qualifications procured. Breen’s Driving School can promise to deliver exactly the right kind of driver training you need, no matter if you are a complete novice or if you just need to brush up on your current driving skills. Please take a look at our credentials below.
How Are We Qualified To Teach You?
- 2014 Certificate in Transport Safety Management Limerick Institute of Technology
- 2012 Certificate in Training and Continuing Education National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- 2011 Occupational First Aid
- 2011 Deaf Awareness Training with the Irish Deaf Society
- 2009 Fetac Level 6 in Driving Education in Cars, Motorcycles, Coach, and Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV).Certificates in Professional Competence (CPC) in National and International Road Transport for both Passenger and Haulage
- 2007 Diploma in Advanced Driving Tuition with the Royal Society of Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
- 2004 RoSPA Advanced Driving Certificate in both HGV & Cars Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) Certificate in HGV & Cars
- 2001 Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) Certificate in Driver Training and Presentations
- 1999 Certificate in Driving Instruction with The National Register of Driving Instructors in Ireland
- 1995 Certificate in Delivery of Driver Instruction